Kabod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kabod

Hello! Welcome to Kabod's forum. This is the place where Kabod members can share amazing testimonies with one another, interact with one another and have fun here. I hope that by creating this forum, we can strengthen the unity of being part of Christ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God's Word is to be applied in Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel N.
Admin
Samuel N.

Male Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : The study of slacking by slacking
Humor : I'm a bummer in humour
Registration date : 2008-09-08

God's Word is to be applied in Life Empty
PostSubject: God's Word is to be applied in Life   God's Word is to be applied in Life EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:05 pm

During this week, and many previous weeks, I watched many videos on youtube.
I would watch many types and also Christian music videos
So whenever I see these videos, the comments were either people flaming or just typing all the types of rubbish you don't want to hear, and other people rebutting these other people back.

I asked my brother and Alex a question.

Lives being changed. When you put your hope back on God. When God changes your life, with the morals and ethics and facts of the Bible, when this happens, people around you change. They see this in you. They want to know, why this happens? Why do you suddenly turn into this new person?

Because from the youtube videos, people try to type facts and when I shared with my friend, they don't change immediately. In fact, some want to rebut back. Saying that it is stupid and all the nonsense. They just can't accept even though you have facts placed before them.

But Alex told me. It is with these facts that when you apply it in your life. When you lead a life that God wants you to lead, people get puzzled. People get curious. Why?

Like a book said.
The goal of a missionary is to do God's will, not to be useful or win the lost. A missionary is useful and he does win the lost, but that is not his goal. His goal is to do the will of his Lord.

I guess we ought to change for the better.
My friend told me a quote by Gandhi: I like your Jesus Christ, but I don't like your Christians

If we call ourselves Christians and we don't act like one, what are we?
Back to top Go down
https://kabod.forumotion.net

God's Word is to be applied in Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kabod :: Kabod Cellgroup :: Testimonial Classroom-
Jump to: