Kabod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kabod

Hello! Welcome to Kabod's forum. This is the place where Kabod members can share amazing testimonies with one another, interact with one another and have fun here. I hope that by creating this forum, we can strengthen the unity of being part of Christ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

friendly soccer match yest. against poly people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
changyi
Member (Top 10 forum poster)
Member (Top 10 forum poster)
changyi

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : my job is to study. guess what it is
Humor : i got no humor
Registration date : 2008-09-25

friendly soccer match yest. against poly people Empty
PostSubject: friendly soccer match yest. against poly people   friendly soccer match yest. against poly people EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:08 am

well it was relli good i gotta say, shun ji did a good job for the goalkeeping, nicholas was like running all around, very good play . Goals by ding, hz, nicholas and some other people, paiseh i forget Very Happy

played against the poly people there, very fun. everyone persevered and even though they were hurt and stuff, they dint back down.

i forgot whether we won or not but , it was a good game!
Back to top Go down
Alex Lee
Kabod Leader (Teacher)
Kabod Leader (Teacher)
Alex Lee

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-09

friendly soccer match yest. against poly people Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly soccer match yest. against poly people   friendly soccer match yest. against poly people EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:38 am

haha, yea. now my body muscle ache. so long never play liao
Back to top Go down
https://kabod.forumotion.net/forum.htm

friendly soccer match yest. against poly people
Page 1 of 1