Kabod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kabod

Hello! Welcome to Kabod's forum. This is the place where Kabod members can share amazing testimonies with one another, interact with one another and have fun here. I hope that by creating this forum, we can strengthen the unity of being part of Christ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The story between the cow and the star.

Go down 
+3
ding ming3:16
Samuel
ShunJi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ShunJi
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
ShunJi

Male Number of posts : 163
Job/hobbies : Mathematics and Science
Humor : There's a tumor in your humor
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The story between the cow and the star. Empty
PostSubject: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:42 am

There was once a cow who was very isolated to the extent that other animals do not want to befriend him.He prays for a companion, but found none. Others laughed at the spots of this cow, because the spots made the cow look diseased.

He was very depressed as he looked at himself through the mirror. He was thinking to himself, 'How I hope I look like the other cows whose spots are so splendid.' He began to use all kind of methods to hide his spots, even by scraping his skin, he was determined to make his spots splendid. Even though it seems fruitless, the cow continued his wild ways. He tried to eat alcoholic grass so as to fit into the crowd of where the good cows are.

Nevertheless, he failed. He keeps wondering to himself why he has failed to make others accept him. He has gone high and low, to the West and East, even Ocean deep, no one wants to accept him. If you are smart, you will know what he has missed. The answer is the sky, but surely, he can never fly to meet the star and he does not know anything about the star.

He felt a conviction in his heart. He had something tugging at his heartstring to look upon the sky. He saw star shining in the sky. As the star began to glitter, she said to the cow, 'I know, no one wants to accept you. But, I want to accept you, will you give me a chance to accept you?' The cow began to struggle as the star is not like other cows or animals which can talk to him any time he wishes.

The star knows what the cow is thinking about, she says, 'You can talk to me any time, it depends on how willing you are.'The cow decided to put his trust on the star and they built their friendship through faith as they could not see each other after the encounter but the cow was promised that the star will never forsake him always and forever.

Soon, the cow began more confident as the star shone her blessings over him. He began to minister to other cows, telling them how great the star is. Many cows who are considered outsiders decided to befriend the star and they made the grassland more peaceful than ever, no more cases of scrapping skins at least. The cow who ministered to the other cows soon had to die and he will meet the star to live forever and ever in a place no one knows.
DISCLAIMER: Story is still checked for errors.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Member (Top 10 forum poster)
Samuel

Male Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Student..
Humor : HAHAHA
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:41 pm

.... lol Shun Ji.. So hardworking?
Back to top Go down
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)

Male Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : football
Humor : lame jokes
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 pm

WOW....what nice story...maybe can save in for next time nursery lesson. lol! But what is the moale of the story..me still no got it.
Back to top Go down
ShunJi
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
ShunJi

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Then you need revelation.
Back to top Go down
Alex Lee
Kabod Leader (Teacher)
Kabod Leader (Teacher)
Alex Lee

Male Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:01 am

haha, yeah. need revelation.
Back to top Go down
https://kabod.forumotion.net/forum.htm
watever
Kabod Leader (Teacher)
Kabod Leader (Teacher)
watever

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:01 am

LOL..yup..

he needs lots of revelations
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
Daniel

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm

*faints*

dingming- there is no moral!
Back to top Go down
ShunJi
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
ShunJi

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Daniel wrote:
*faints*

You too, need revelation.

EDIT: THANK YOU DANIEL FOR CORRECTING ME.

Last edited by ShunJi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Samuel

Male Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Student..
Humor : HAHAHA
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm

yay i got it
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
Daniel

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:01 pm

ShunJi wrote:
Daniel wrote:
*faints*

You too, needs revelation.

you = need not needs.
Back to top Go down
black110
Member (Student)
Member (Student)
black110

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 pm

WOW, It is a good story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story between the cow and the star.   The story between the cow and the star. Empty

Back to top Go down

The story between the cow and the star.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kabod :: Kabod Cellgroup :: Stories-
Jump to: