Kabod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kabod

Hello! Welcome to Kabod's forum. This is the place where Kabod members can share amazing testimonies with one another, interact with one another and have fun here. I hope that by creating this forum, we can strengthen the unity of being part of Christ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INTENTIONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
changyi
Member (Top 10 forum poster)
Member (Top 10 forum poster)
changyi

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : my job is to study. guess what it is
Humor : i got no humor
Registration date : 2008-09-25

INTENTIONS Empty
PostSubject: INTENTIONS   INTENTIONS EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:06 pm

yes, this time, intentions matter... i have been inviting people, and most of them rejected me. sometimes also, my intentions are not true. and someone has pointed that out. and i really want to thank that guy. and also, i wanna talk about intentions! Sometimes, we invite people cos we wanna increase in numbers, we see a pretty we invite, or that guy, or whatever.
i am sure that we have done that before and i hope that our intentions will be true when we invite someone. we want them to be saved. we want them to see salvation. sometimes things like rejection might bring us down. God did not mention that your friends will not reject you. But when we invite people, please figure out your true intentions of inviting this person to church. and pray about it. yeah, thats all

Sorry for this, I just edited some spelling errors
Back to top Go down
ShunJi
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
ShunJi

Male Number of posts : 163
Job/hobbies : Mathematics and Science
Humor : There's a tumor in your humor
Registration date : 2008-09-09

INTENTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTIONS   INTENTIONS EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:24 am

Just a question to maybe improve your post a bit.

1. How do you make sure you invite non-believers with the right motives?
2. You talked about having a right intention, is there any examples of actions of what you do which are considered to having the right intention and wrong intention? (Intentions motivates your actions)
3. Any bible verses you can quote in supporting that we need to have right intentions?
4. What things do we need to pray specifically?

Overall, I am quite encouraged that you tell us about the intentions of inviting others because this problem is creeping into the lives of Christians who think that the bigger their cell group is, they would win their imagined 'Which cell group is best' contest.
Back to top Go down

INTENTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kabod :: Kabod Cellgroup :: Testimonial Classroom-
Jump to: