Kabod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kabod

Hello! Welcome to Kabod's forum. This is the place where Kabod members can share amazing testimonies with one another, interact with one another and have fun here. I hope that by creating this forum, we can strengthen the unity of being part of Christ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last week (and sermon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
Daniel

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Last week (and sermon) Empty
PostSubject: Last week (and sermon)   Last week (and sermon) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Thanks guys for praying for me during cell group time!

Start-

Last week I had a horrible stomachache right before cell. I went to eat, but it didn't get any better. I went through cell group suffering, rather horridly. During core group discussion I didn't say anything because I was in agony, really, really painful agony.

During this time, God told be something, something ridiculous- you no need go toilet later.

I was like oO? Stomachache don't go toilet?! SO RIDICULOUS.

After that, the core group prayed for me and I totally forgot about going to the toilet.

We went upstairs and my stomachache got better and was dissipating slowly, and the pain subsided (though not totally gone). When we went up for service, I really had an awesome time praising God (no stomachache) and at the closing worship song, my stomachache came back. This time, I was really frustrated. I don't care, I'm going to jump and worship. Stomachache then stomachache lah, who cares lah.

So I did, and my stomach hurt during that time, but after that it was TOTALLY gone! Really great man! Yay!

I felt the sermon was really awesome, really liked Ps Benny Prasad's sharing about God in our life and really liked the preparation for revival sermon. Really felt that service 2 had an awesome change of atmosphere and I really felt God was there, and hope you felt it too!

PS: During the whole time I didn't go to the toilet Very Happy LOL!!! Sometimes, God's words may sound ridiculous- but they're probably the most sensible ridiculous words you'd ever hear.

Glory to God!!
Back to top Go down
Samuel N.
Admin
Samuel N.

Male Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : The study of slacking by slacking
Humor : I'm a bummer in humour
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Last week (and sermon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last week (and sermon)   Last week (and sermon) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Daniel wrote:
Thanks guys for praying for me during cell group time!

Start-

Last week I had a horrible stomachache right before cell. I went to eat, but it didn't get any better. I went through cell group suffering, rather horridly. During core group discussion I didn't say anything because I was in agony, really, really painful agony.

During this time, God told be something, something ridiculous- you no need go toilet later.

I was like oO? Stomachache don't go toilet?! SO RIDICULOUS.

After that, the core group prayed for me and I totally forgot about going to the toilet.

We went upstairs and my stomachache got better and was dissipating slowly, and the pain subsided (though not totally gone). When we went up for service, I really had an awesome time praising God (no stomachache) and at the closing worship song, my stomachache came back. This time, I was really frustrated. I don't care, I'm going to jump and worship. Stomachache then stomachache lah, who cares lah.

So I did, and my stomach hurt during that time, but after that it was TOTALLY gone! Really great man! Yay!

I felt the sermon was really awesome, really liked Ps Benny Prasad's sharing about God in our life and really liked the preparation for revival sermon. Really felt that service 2 had an awesome change of atmosphere and I really felt God was there, and hope you felt it too!

PS: During the whole time I didn't go to the toilet Very Happy LOL!!! Sometimes, God's words may sound ridiculous- but they're probably the most sensible ridiculous words you'd ever hear.

Glory to God!!

I will lend you a book. Read under today's date. It got me thinking
Back to top Go down
https://kabod.forumotion.net

Last week (and sermon)
Page 1 of 1