Kabod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kabod

Hello! Welcome to Kabod's forum. This is the place where Kabod members can share amazing testimonies with one another, interact with one another and have fun here. I hope that by creating this forum, we can strengthen the unity of being part of Christ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great is His faithfulness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShunJi
Discipler (Counselors)
Discipler (Counselors)
ShunJi

Male Number of posts : 163
Job/hobbies : Mathematics and Science
Humor : There's a tumor in your humor
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Great is His faithfulness Empty
PostSubject: Great is His faithfulness   Great is His faithfulness EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm

I have seen many encouraging testimonies and I hope to write one of mine. Hopefully, God will guide my hands as I write about his faithfulness.

I do not know how each of you define the word 'miracle'. Yep, most of us will agree that seeing healing when we pray over people is a miracle. However, I hope to enlarge your view of a miracle through my perspective. If you do not agree with me so far, I advice you not to read on as you may just feel more angry or have mixed emotions.

To me, even being able to appreciate things with my sight is indeed a miracle. To see how seedlings grow to become a plant, then a tree is also a miracle. Everything that is happening around us are actually miracles. Why? The reason is because God is the one behind all of these. When seedlings are watered, the farmers can only wait and hope that it will grow. God is actually the person who causes the growth of the plants not the water, the water is just the agent of growth. As John 1:3 says, 'Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.'

Many of us may have come across the verse before, but we may regard it as a verse of no value. I want to urge all of you viewers that we should not take anything for granted. Just like our life, if you think that life is long, think again. Just as James 4:14 says: 'Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.'

You may be asking, why am I telling you about the fragility of life. That is because, many of us were actually wasting our life away by doing things of no value such as playing endless hours of computer games which just cause divisions among ourselves when we discuss about our own games more than how to live a pleasing life for God. Even as I typed those stuff, I admit that I am one of them who also wasted my life in that way as I was insensitive to how the others felt when I discussed about the games I played as if everyone have played it before.

Nevertheless, we learn together as a cell group. We correct each other as we take this journey of faith as described in New Life Chapter 4.

I hope that all of you will remember that as we play, sleep and walk that we will remember to count our blessings and to treasure each day that we have by living it to the fullest. Game spreeing should come to an end, but it should mark the start of a harvest of souls.

Even as the Area Games Day is drawing closer, let us pick up our sickles(phones, MSN, method that you invite) and reap the harvest daily before some become rotten and died off because of the vast amount of harvest but a lack of labourers. Remember his faithfulness, He called you to become his children since birth till the day you finally accepted Him as your Lord and Savior. I would like to end off with this verse from 1 Corinthians 2:9, 'However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him." '

Last edited by ShunJi on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical error)
Back to top Go down

Great is His faithfulness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kabod :: Kabod Cellgroup :: Testimonial Classroom-
Jump to: